Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HTC Touch Diamond for Free. Smartphone for the smart set!


An article on CNN's Fortune listed the top 7 smartphones. Of the phones addressed my favorite is the HTC Touch Diamond phone. From a Taiwanese company it both rivals, and in my opinion, exceeds the iphone. Besides the powerful specs and every feature possible it's more slim than the iphone. I'm not downplaying the iphone, it's an amzing device, I just haven't bought into it....

I have found a site that is offering the HTC Touch Diamond for free. Ofcourse some terms apply, but it is definitely worth it considering all that the phone offers! You can get it here:

Click here for free HTC Touch Diamond

You can also read more about the HTC Touch Diamond in the article at

Article

Its great for work and play considering it operates with Windows and has great fun features.

Source; CNN.com

No comments: