Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bizzarre Beauty Secrets and Shockers


Free Kinerase C6 Peptide Intensive Treatment!



What would you do for beauty? Many are finding new and often surprising treatments to do just about anything for beauty.
Examples such as vampire detox using blood sucking leeches post cosmetic surgery instead of post surgical drains for wounds and grafts. Leech saliva has a blood thinner that is found beneficial for cosmetic functions and decreases the chance of infection... strange.
Some extremes also include using placenta (yes, the stuff that surrounds babies in the womb) to decrease wrinkles and improve skin texture. Apparently it works because it's packed with protein and antioxidants.
Commonly used and now popular Botox injections are actually made from poison! Botulinum toxin A, a neurotoxin produced by the same bacteria that causes botulism.
More interesting beauty secrets can be found in an article on AOL/Health

Really if you're looking to liven up your skin try Kinerase products, especially this one
I found it free here and it works great. I know in a couple years I'll be glad to have found my product when I was young enough to combat the damage I've already done to my skin by baking in the sun through many spring breaks... without resorting to placenta (ew)

2 comments:

Artsy said...

Placenta, bacteria, leeches? Is it really worth it to use these discusting treatments in the sake of looking better...I don't think so!

Gigantorama said...

Placenta? Thats disgusting.